Print media is the printed version of telling the news, primarily through news papers and magazines.The effectiveness of print media can differ from business to business. Advancements in printing technology have significantly lowered printing costs. The contribution of print media in providing information and transfer of knowledge is remarkable. Even after the advent of electronic media, the print media has not lost its charm or relevance. Basically, this involves personalizing print media to let customers feel more connected to your brand. All in all Print media is cost effective and highly engaging.
Electronic media is mass communication done through electronic devices. Think of everything you hear or see that’s on TV, radio, or the internet.Below are the advantages of electronic media
- It minimises the users effort.
- The contents are available free of cost in most cases.
- Live events can be shared using electronic media using videos, pictures, podcasts etc.
Out-of-home media advertising is focused on marketing to consumers when they are “on the go” in public places, in transit, waiting (such as in a medical office), and/or in specific commercial locations (such as in a retail venue). Out-of-home advertising formats fall into six main categories
- Aerial advertising
The world is rapidly evolving and so is the craze for promoting ones brand, products and services through the help of the new age digital marketing and media management strategies. And, quite frankly speaking, the craze is well justified, given that these up and coming techniques do promise extraordinary results. Nonetheless, the conventional ways of promoting ones brand, products and services has not at all lost the flare.
- Radio is everywhere
- Radio is way ahead of advertising clutter
- With radio your ads can always stay on the front page
The internet allows companies to reach a larger target audience than the traditional advertising media’s reach at a fraction of the allocated cost for the advertising. Online advertisement is perfect for businesses with a nationwide or global target market and large-scale distribution competences.
- Online advertisement is the best way to advertise anything nowadays.
- You do not have to visit everyone in the market and knock their doors.
- You can target broader audiences in a single click or go
- You can hear back from the actual users of your product/services
Is a wholesale purchase of all possible advertising space for its further realization. Media buying services are provided by buying agencies (media buyers) as well as local or national advertising agencies. Media buyer must be a specialist in the field of advertising, know all the details of his business and skillfully combine all types of media buying to achieve the maximum effect of the customer’s advertising campaign.
Types of media buying:
- Buying advertising space in the press
- Buying airtime on the radio and television
- Buying advertising space on the internet
Advantages of media buying:
- Clear planning of sales volumes for advertising space.
- Activate sales of advertising space.
- Optimization of financial flows.