Virtual Merchandising field involves the look and feel of the point of sale or retail outlets. It is very important that the product is displayed in an attractive way in the stores or the point of sales so that it catches the attention of the customer. If a particular product has to be highlighted as per the instructions from the design and retail merchant, the visual merchandiser works on the display props, visual posters and the talking points. The visual merchants execute the final display spreads across the country at the stores and also the point of sales. In my opinion, visual merchandising is vitally important to the success of any business.
There have been great advances in digital printing and print-on-demand technologies over the last decade. The manufacturers of high-volume digital presses have made huge improvements in print quality, formats, speed, and workflow. Monochrome text printing solutions have evolved to support both monochrome and color and book printing have the ability to customize and personalize all with the speed and quality required by publishers and customers.
- Image Area(printing areas)
- Non-image Area (non-printing-areas)
- It keeps the product safe and protected until consumption
- It protects from shipping and logistical damages
- It is critical for branding purposes
- It helps differentiate your product from the competition
- Retail packaging is designed to capture the customers attention
- Packaging is the first impression/first touch point for many consumers
- Packaging can make or break a companys bottomline
“Publication” is a technical term in legal contexts and especially important in copyright legislation. An author of a work generally is the initial owner of the copyright on the work. One of the copyrights granted to the author of a work is the exclusive right to publish the work.
- To perform or display it at a place open to the public or at any place where a substantial number of people outside a normal circle of a family and its social acquaintances is gathered.